Sunday, June 5, 2011

(Just) The After...

Because the before is too awful to contemplate...
 What, is that the top of the desk? I haven't seen that in ages.
 Look everybody! No precarious piles of papers!
A pristine podium! Underneath is clean too. (Thanks to Elena)

Amazing, isn't it? For those of you who know me, you know that I don't like to clean. It impedes the joy I feel for life. However, something came over me last week and I kept cleaning in my classroom. It made me feel a peculiar kind of joy, definitely odd, but not entirely unpleasant. This is the cleanest my classroom has ever been at the end of the school year. I don't know what happened to me. I took pictures to preserve the moment, because let's be honest. I don't like (things) to(o) clean. It's just not me, but this is a nice change. Many thanks to Elena for being the inspiration that started it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment