Monday, June 27, 2011

Growing Up

My children are growing up. It's undeniable at this point. Last week, A and L went to what they refer to as "dance camp." It was L's first real dance and gym classes because she's finally three much to her joy and my desperation. I look at M and feel like it should be A, but then I look at L and she looks just like A at that age. Of course, the fact that A is going to kindergarten in less than two months still feels surreal. I love my girls though. I'm so proud of them for completely legitimate reasons. In the wonderfulness of who they are now, I see glimmers of the wonderful young ladies I hope they'll be one day.


I couldn't get a good picture because L was much too distracted by the fact that her first dance class was about to start any minute. Who cares about pictures when the purple door is about to open and you'll be invited into a world you've been waiting to visit for all of your memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment