Monday, February 6, 2012

Time Warp (not the one from Transylvania)

I'm currently planning three birthday parties kind of simultaneously in my head. That's what happens when you plan pregnancies like I did to accommodate a teacher's schedule. My party planning skills border on obsessive. Being obsessive takes time so even though there exists a period of several weeks between each birthday, the planning overlaps because papier mache takes time to dry and party perfection requires homemade pinatas people (along with many other homemade touches in addition to homemade presents, cakes, etc.).

The time warp in my brain is really struggling this year. How is L. about to be 4! And little Miss M. will soon be 2! The worst of all is this one though.

When did she grow up? I remember it but it doesn't seem like 6 years should have passed so quickly. Where did the time go with my sweet little A.? Someone please tell me how to rewind life. It's going way too quickly for my liking.

Note: That's the first time she tried on her Daisy vest after I attached all the paraphernalia. She's so proud to be a Girl Scout. I'd be more proud if her troupe were doing regular cookie sales instead of a booth sale but I didn't get to decide that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment