Monday, February 20, 2012

L. turned 4

I go a little insane with planning birthday parties for my children. I'm pretty sure it's my way of not feeling sad that they're growing up. I'm too busy to dwell on that fact because I'm doing crazy things like stamping polka dots on bags and taping 200 circles to my walls (with a lot of help from A.). Then, after the party is over and the punch bowl has been washed, I feel the sadness begin to creep in. I love my girls. They're growing into beautiful little ladies. Miss L. in particular has her own distinctive sense of style, a flair for the unusal and unexpected, and a keen intelligence.


Happy birthday my sweet girl. I can't believe you're already 4.

*Sorry for the fuzzy picture. The moment was there. The outfit was adorable, but a steady hand was not present. This was the best of the lot.*

No comments:

Post a Comment