Monday, February 18, 2013

Stories from the front

We're in potty training mode at the moment. My mother bought M. some "big girl panties" last Saturday. Today, we ventured outside of the safe realm of pull-ups into this infinitely messier (and potentially cheaper) world of panties. While the panties are still dry, there has been one large puddle on the bathroom floor and a nap time pull-up that she "accidentally" (completely on purpose) "used" before she decided to get out of bed. The panties are still dry and she's proud if that though. A little while ago, she asked me if she could call Grandmama and tell her about going potty today. Since I don't consider today's efforts much of a success, I asked her what she wanted to tell Grandmama. With all seriousness, she replied "I tell her 'bout the big snake of poo I make in de potty." Oh, yeah...that. Love this girl of mine. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment